Get the best advice on kitchen appliances, from an unbiased source.
Kitchen appliance selection is one of the most important decisions when renovating or building a new kitchen. If you are looking for quality kitchen appliances, discerning which brands are quality out of the sheer number available can be difficult.
It is important when selecting kitchen appliances to look at all aspects or merits of each brand including :
- The look and form of the kitchen appliances
- The functions available and the sophistication of each function
- The durability of the materials in the appliance
- The ability to keep the appliances clean. (Easy clean materials, Pyrolytic functions etc.)
- The expected service life of the appliances, both from a warranty point of view and from a track record basis
- The unique performance and ratings of the appliances
- After sales follow-up and service programs
Dan Kitchens in Sydney offer a kitchen design service which incorporates providing clients with very comprehensive advice on all of the best appliance brands. Their advice is arguably some of the best available due to having constant feedback on which appliances are performing well from a service point of view. Additionally, their close relationship with the best appliance retailers keeps them up to date with the latest product and what works best. Finally, because Dan Kitchens do not sell appliances, their advice is unbiased because they are not tied commercially to any particular brand.